Who is AlphaGraphics? With approximately 260 locations in our global network and average gross sales of $1 million per Center, AlphaGraphics continues to experience ourstrongest growth in more than a decade, with Business Centers that provide a full line of marketing, printing, signage and design services. To learn more about the growth strategy unveiled at our recent national Cconference, click here for more from Printing Impressions magazine.
Did you know that we offer acquisition opportunities all across the country? Whether you’re interested in acquiring a successful and established AlphaGraphics Business Center, buying an independent business that would make a great AlphaGraphics location, or opening a new location in your area, oportunities abound. See our Resale Guide below, and keep an eye out for regularOpportunity Alerts in your inbox!
What does an AlphaGraphics Franchise Candidate look like? You might be wondering… who is the right candidate? The truth is we’re pretty selective, because we want to ensure a great fit for both parties on the front end. That’s why our Franchisee satisfaction ratings are some of the best in the industry. Click here to visit our YouTube channel, and explore a “Day in the Life” of an AlphaGraphics Franchisee.
Here are some qualities we look for in new Franchise candidates:
• Business experience: Whether you’ve been in a corporate role or part of small business ownership and operations, that experience managing sales processes, leading a team, marketing, finance and operations will be very useful.
• $400K net worth required, $150K liquid, and a FICO of 700 or better.
• A focus on cultivating consultative B2B relationships – we build long-term client partnerships through our expertise and execution, not a hard sale.
• A dedication to following proven systems and processes, but also an entrepreneurial spirit for carrying out your unique vision for the business.
• A consistent focus on sales and business development. We have the systems and support in place, and a platform for you to build a sales culture around what’s best for the customer.
Have you seen our robust Item 19? We believe in transparency, and dedicating the effort and commitment on the front end to establishing partnerships of mutual benefit. The Item 19 is the document that details our business metrics and results, and it is far more comprehensive than many in the Franchise industry. Click here to explore the Item 19.
Get in touch with us to start the conversation!